Tuesday, May 29, 2012

I'm back! (I think)

So, I've been on Tumblr a lot lately! (broccoliandbiceps.tumblr.com) I tried to get that name on here but it's already taken :(

I'm just getting into the swing of not working (I know, I know, I should really go look for a job) but I am just having way too much fun not working a minimum wage, awful hours job...so what if I'm paying off student loans 'til I'm 30? (I figured out that I think I can pay them all off by the time I'm 30 :p) Is that bad? IDK. Most people I know have student loans. It really sucks but so did killing myself over a job that just made me absolutely miserable and exhausted.

So what have I been doing in March-April-May?

1) I fell in LOVE with Grey's Anatomy.
This show is just such a rollercoaster! I'm absolutely in love with the characters. The last season just ended a few weeks ago and I am eagerly awaiting the new Fall schedule.

2) I started really going to the gym!
Look, I wear cute gym shorts now! I'm actually in this 60 day competition to see whose body changes the most so I am trying to pack on the muscle, harhar. It's been almost four weeks so I'm just about halfway through.

3) I've also been eating really healthy!!
For one I replaced regular bread with ezekial bread! It's so yummy and good for you. I've been eating natural peanutbutter, looooots of veggies, whole grains, good vegan protein for my muscles :), fruit, and drinking only water (sometimes tea). I am also MAKING myself like oatmeal.

4) I'm taking a summer class. *zzZZzZZzZZzz

5) I've finally actually read a few books NOT for school.

So yeah, I guess I've been half lazy, half productive. Trying to amp up my productive status this week :)

I really want to make a friendship bracelet! It's been so long!

-Kristi(E)

No comments: