Wednesday, February 15, 2012

No job = No regrets

It's officially been a week since I quit my job. I basically went through the stages of grief...pleased to say I have completely accepted it and couldn't be happier!

This week I did a lot of this:


A lot of this:

Some of this:

And not so much this:



However, this week I hope to do these things instead:

A lot of this (hellooo New Year's Goals)


A decent amount of this:


And maybe still a bit of this:

Hope you guys had a great Valentine's Day!! I totally took pictures for a vegan Reeses tutorial--guess I'll just post the heart shaped chocolatey peanutbuttery goodness another time.

Finally getting into the swing of not being lazy and being the productive person I've been missing for the last couple of years.

No more endless hours of work means no more excuses!

xo
kristi(E)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Have fun being free! Enjoy yourself!

Stephanie
ma-bicyclette.blogspot.com