Saturday, January 7, 2012

Introduction

Well hello there and thanks for stopping by!! As my introduction to the left states, I'm Kristie!



I'm here because I want to be a blogger--and that is the most glorious thing to want to be because anyone can do it. As soon as I hit "publish post," I will have accomplished my goal. It's a start!! If you have a blog please leave a comment so I can follow you too. I have a special spot in the mornings saved for a big cup of tea and my macbook and would love you to be a part of it.

I plan on posting about my crazy life as a full-time working and full-time college student. How I manage to stay productive and put aside time for some of the things I love: cooking, crafting, and those days I manage to get out of a building and go explore the world!

Today I'm hoping to visit my favorite raw vegan restaurant: Grassroots!! I'll be back with a post and some info for any of you who have never been to a restaurant like this. :)

Here we go!

1 comment:

Blake said...

Welcome to the blog world! It's a lot of fun, I promise.