Saturday, January 14, 2012

New Pizza Place!



So instead, we tried out this new pizza place called Pizza Fusion! I have to admit, I forgot all about Grassroots for a while.

One of the cool things is that the pizza comes in a big rectangle. I don't know why I like that but I do. Also, they had a good amount of toppings instead of the three pieces of something you would order at a big chain restaurant (I've ordered extra toppings before and the pizza is still sparse). Also, for any Tampa vegans, they give you the option of soy cheese (I'm guessing Follow Your Heart) or Daiya.

So I got a pizza with cremini mushrooms, fresh garlic, spinach, and artichoke hearts!! It was so good I ate the entire large pizza that day.

After that we went to IKEA to get a TV stand for the house--the Expedit I have been wanting for years now! :D So exciting. I will have to upload house pictures later--the walls are still pretty bare but I guess houses are always sort of a work in progress.

Also, look I backed into a parking spot! Marc will never believe it :-P


Kristi(E)

No comments: