Thursday, January 26, 2012

What I'm Watching

I was going to try to make a list of my favorite movies from 2011 but as I did so, I realized there were still some candidates that I needed to watch! So here's what I've been watching recently:

I'm not always the biggest 'drama' fan but every now and then I want to sit down and watch one. I thought this was pretty good--interesting at least. There is a large proportion of our brain that we never tap into so it's fun to think what we could be capable of.


This movie was pretty cute and made me want to have paper lanterns at my "wedding." OK so whenever Marc and I go to weddings, we spend probably half the time (or at least I do) talking about all the awesome stuff I would incorporate in my wedding. Organizing/planing is my forte. I'm not always the most artistic if I have to make things myself but I'm very good at putting things I already have together!


This is my favorite from the list!! It was actually a comedic romantic-comedy. Even Marc thought it was funny :-P I actually even watched it twice. This one isn't instant on netflix but you can normally google a free blockbuster/redbox code. I think this is the most 'truthful' romcom I've ever seen and that's saying something--they're kinda my guilty pleasure!

This one I would say is about being yourself--and being honest with yourself and those around you. It was kinda dorky but overall I really enjoyed it. My roommate is in like with Zooey Deschanel so naturally he loved it.


What have you been watching? They re-released Beauty and the Beast in 3D and I really wanna go see it--I'm pretty sure I wore out my VHS when I was little and even had a cassette tape of the songs I would listen to!

Have a happy Thursday, time for me to go to work.

Kristi(E)

No comments: